Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just got home from my hitch on the boat and had a chance to get a quick hunt in close to home, I've pounded this old home site several times over the years and found only 1 silver a 1912 barber dime and a few Indian and wheat pennies, couldn't believe it when this came out of the ground! Just goes to show a site is never hunted out!
20220313_170244.jpg
20220313_170255.jpg

Upvote 81
Just got home from my hitch on the boat and had a chance to get a quick hunt in close to home, I've pounded this old home site several times over the years and found only 1 silver a 1912 barber dime and a few Indian and wheat pennies, couldn't believe it when this came out of the ground! Just goes to show a site is never hunted out!
View attachment 2015506View attachment 2015511
What a beautiful half dollar. That’s a winner for sure!

Just got home from my hitch on the boat and had a chance to get a quick hunt in close to home, I've pounded this old home site several times over the years and found only 1 silver a 1912 barber dime and a few Indian and wheat pennies, couldn't believe it when this came out of the ground! Just goes to show a site is never hunted out
Awesome!!!! Don't see many of those posted!!! Sweet Half!!! Congrats!!!!

Absolute killer coin!! Huge congrats!

It's a BEAUTY!

Wow, what a beautiful Half Dollar find, I like the fact someone took the time to cut the letter 'D' into it. This makes it unique and a conversation piece to speculate what the 'D' actually meant. :thumbsup:
Dave

Thats a nice coin. I;ve never found one. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back