Murray8144
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2015
- Messages
- 661
- Reaction score
- 1,486
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Essex County, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- eTrac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Had a good day...first silver quarter and first musket ball (pulled from a colonial field)
Quarter is kinda stained.
Side note - I love the sound of silver coins clinking together, so on the way home I stashed the quarter and a wheatie in my car's shift boot and listened to that clink every shift


Anyone know why my pics always turn 90 degrees after I upload via iPhone?
Quarter is kinda stained.
Side note - I love the sound of silver coins clinking together, so on the way home I stashed the quarter and a wheatie in my car's shift boot and listened to that clink every shift


Anyone know why my pics always turn 90 degrees after I upload via iPhone?
Upvote
28
...may you get many many more







