What's new

First Silver Spinner

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Only hunted a couple hours but met my Cousin Les and Ken. Worked hard to get this one the swells were incredible. You were lucky to stay on your target at times. The Spinner weighed in at 8.25 grams/925. Good to see a ring in the scoop!! Ray:hello2:

9-17-13.webp
 
Upvote 0
hey ive found dozens of gold rings, but found a silver spinner like yours and its my favorite ring I ever found, I even wear that one once in a while, cool find, thx for sharing
 
Oh those swells were......swell...:-) they moved me even with an extra 40 lbs of weight.... Nice silver spinner.

Cliff
 
CSM, that's a nicely designed spinner ring...I love finding "spinners"

Lorraine
 
Nice one...the spinners I find are always junk...congrats.
 
Nice looking ring Ray! Glad you stayed on it and scooped it up!
 
Very heavy for a spinner. Congratulations on the nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom