What's new

First silver with the new CTX!

XP Shooter

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I and Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on an early morning hunt yesterday to the beat the heat and get some swing time with my new CTX 3030. After pulling a few dollars of clad out of the ground, I got a solid signal and dug my first silver with this machine- a sweet 1923 SLQ! This is only my third SLQ ever, and my 79th silver coin since I started the detecting a little over a year ago. Thanks for looking guys and good luck on your next hunt.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    477.6 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 32
Nice SLQ find and bodacious amount of clad "congrats" to you - 1923 SLQ is still in great shape - anyway thank you for your post & I wish you many more great finds while out dort fishin with your CTX 3030.

Texas ED
 
You're swinging a great machine. Best of luck
 
Nice coin. Love those Standing Lib Quarters.
 
Congratualtions on the nice SLQ recovery! :occasion14:
 
If silver is there,, the CTX will let you know.
Congrats on the SLQ.
 
Congratulations, she is a beauty.
 
Good job. SLQ is still on my bucket list.
 
Nice..... Wish my Safari would grow into a 3030....,,.
 
Sweet silver to break in the 3030!!
Still learning my 3030 but, my first silver was a Washington from our yard that was pounded to death with other detectors.
Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom