Ghondi
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2007
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Coventry, CT
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F2
My first silver ever...well, since I started CRHing and collecting coins again.
I was closing the register at work today and counting the coins....
Noticed a different shade in one of the dimes...SILVER.
1964 D dime.
May not be the best find, but I was happy as a pig in......
I actually asked my employees if any of them had a dime so I could replace this one so the drawer wasn't off...
Go figure, the one who gave me the dime also collects coins.
Sorry...I'm just happy.
I searched my first full box of nickels a few days ago and will post my finds within a day or so.
I was closing the register at work today and counting the coins....
Noticed a different shade in one of the dimes...SILVER.
1964 D dime.
May not be the best find, but I was happy as a pig in......
I actually asked my employees if any of them had a dime so I could replace this one so the drawer wasn't off...
Go figure, the one who gave me the dime also collects coins.
Sorry...I'm just happy.
I searched my first full box of nickels a few days ago and will post my finds within a day or so.
Upvote
0







