What's new

First silvers in weeks

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the church were I scored a merc about a month ago in hopes of ending my silver drought. Worked the area closest to the road and quickly hit a wheat , indian, and 1914 D Barber:headbang: then nothing. Good enough for me so I went to the park down the road that has been good to me in the past but mostly a wheat and clad harvest this year. Got some more wheats and a nice 1919 merc in a spill with a 44 wheatie. I pulled the wheatie first but it was 91-92 on the Deus which is kinda high for a wheatie. Rescanned hole and it was now 92-94. Just knew it was a silver then:headbang:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    138.3 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 40
Nice i love seeing pictures of dirty money
 
Congrats on the silver,
It's been 10 days since my last silver coin.
I'm starting to Jones over here, , lol

It had been 18 days for me. I needed my fix too.
 
Nice finds and congrats on ending your drought.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom