Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the church were I scored a merc about a month ago in hopes of ending my silver drought. Worked the area closest to the road and quickly hit a wheat , indian, and 1914 D Barber:headbang: then nothing. Good enough for me so I went to the park down the road that has been good to me in the past but mostly a wheat and clad harvest this year. Got some more wheats and a nice 1919 merc in a spill with a 44 wheatie. I pulled the wheatie first but it was 91-92 on the Deus which is kinda high for a wheatie. Rescanned hole and it was now 92-94. Just knew it was a silver then:headbang:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 20
Hard to believe that a 1919 Merc that nice was in circulation after 1944

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 109
That is what its all about. Im trying to find an old little swimming hole that's dried up with coin spills like that Great Job!!!!!

Great score on the silvers!!!! Love those IHP's!!! Congrats!!!:occasion14:

Great day!! We all need days like that. I know I needed one and mine came yesterday.
Hope your next day comes soon.
Congrats!!

Great stuff toasted, congrats on ending the silver drought. Hopefully mine too will end soon haha!

Saw a toasted post and just knew it was gonna be a hand full of old coins. Nice ones man

Congrats on the silvers and other keepers. It's not hard to believe a coin was in circulation for 30 years. I often find coins from the 60's and 70's in my pocket change.

Congrats on the silvers and other keepers. It's not hard to believe a coin was in circulation for 30 years. I often find coins from the 60's and 70's in my pocket change.
Yeah but there is like zero wear on this one. I guess it could have sat in a jar for 25 years before going back into circulation.

Last edited:
Congrats on the nice coins, and breaking the silver drought. I gotta work harder on scoring some shiny coins!

Best of luck to you!

Congrats !! Great silver finds! HH

nice coins! I love finding them too nothing like it when the silver comes out.

Nice coin combo, and they cleaned up really nice! Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back