First small attempt

missedshed

Sep 17, 2012
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 40.00 in halves last week, no silver in any of them. Today, I checked through them one more time bf I dump them. There was a 2009 p in there. I know its not anything special but it's in almost perfect condition and was only distributed in rolls or bags directly ordered by people from the mint. I think there where just shy of 3million out there. Neat find to keep my hopes up to find some cool old finds.

Upvote 0
Good luck with the next batch

Hey keep plugging along. I have found 6 solid rolls of silver halves in just over a year. 3 at each bank both times. And they came when they said they had $60 in halves, and $70 in halves.

It doesnt take a huge bankroll to hit big, you're search just has to be relentless with a smaller bankroll.

Smaller bankrolls force you to go find CWRs which I think are better for the really good finds.

Hey keep plugging along. I have found 6 solid rolls of silver halves in just over a year. 3 at each bank both times. And they came when they said they had $60 in halves, and $70 in halves.

It doesnt take a huge bankroll to hit big, you're search just has to be relentless with a smaller bankroll.

First of all, who the heck do you think you are posting all over my site out of the blue? I was here first, buddy, and I don't like people invading my territory! Second, I am just joking, you are cool! Third, I entirely agree with you regarding snagging just a few halves. I had luck like this just the other day. Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back