What's new

First Spanish Silver

Gwc

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore of Md
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on my first river hunt yesterday.Got to hunt with Kurt from Hoover Boys and a couple other good friends.Was using my new AT Max.Waded out in the river to my waist and hit my first signal immediately.Dug it up and it was a Spanish half Reale,1777.I was excited.Up to that point,my oldest coin was a 1921 wheaty I dug in a field that morning.I also dug a small pewter flat button next to the coin.Kurt dug a copper right next to me.There was some other old coins dug too and lots of flat buttons,even a nice complete shoe buckle.Can't wait to get back out there.
 
Last edited:
Thanks sawmill man.I took pictures but don't know how to post them here.
 
If you dont get the pic thing figured out Gwc and with your permission i will see if i can bring the pics up here from the other place they were posted.
 
Hey Sawmill man,if you don't mind and its not too much trouble,I'd appreciate that.Thank you
 
Heres the pics hope they load. coin4.webpcoin3.webp Sorry about being so long , it was a hot day in the log woods.
 
Last edited:
Very nice coin, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom