What's new

First Stab at "large dollars"

greg0074

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
First Stab at "large dollars"

I had a bank call me the other day to let me know someone brought in $211 "large dollars". Needless to say I was pretty excited. Once I saw the bag I could tell right away they were all Eisenhowers. I did find a 1971 S (oops, not 1791). Now I just need to figure out where to dump them. Up until this point my dump bank was the only place I could find them. I managed to hold on to about $10 worth, so I think they would be pretty peeved if I brought in $200 worth back in. In other news, I found my first buffalo nickel.

IMG00057-20101004-1748.webp​
 
Upvote 0
Re: First Stab at "large dollars"

Just spend 'em if you don't want 'em. Gas, pay a bill or two, order a pizza, whatever. That's what I'd do. That way, you won't anger your bank.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Re: First Stab at "large dollars"

Large dollars are worth checking into. Could we see a pic of the 1791 dollar? J/K!!!!! ffd
 
Re: First Stab at "large dollars"

Good score! I dump mine at the gas station when I fill up.
Rich
 
Re: First Stab at "large dollars"

Any time I can get large dollars I will buy them. If even one of them is silver its a really good score. Not to mention there are some errors in the Ike's worth finding also
 
Re: First Stab at "large dollars"

give them out as tips.....my bartenders and waitresses love em.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom