49.8 KB · Views: 591
Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Well.....it's all over now!! My favorite hunting spots are tot lots and ball fields! I'm so addicted!! My eyes are constantly on the look out for red and blue playground equipment!! Nice ring BTW....sorry it's a CZ! It'll get better. Thanks for sharing.

HH,
Moon

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
The ring may have been CZ but sounds like you have a happy little girl wearing it! My first time in a tot lot I spent 15 minutes getting green bubble gum off my shoe. ;)

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
You did very well. Tot Lots replenish themselves. Clean them out now and it will get better as the weather warms and kids get out more.

Congrats.

DM

Dex

Dec 27, 2007
Baltimore/DC
Detector(s) used
Discriminator II
Yeah, I've been meaning to MD the one in my condo complex, it's literally right across the parking lot out my back door. Just been waiting for the weather to get foul again so that I don't have kids bugging me about what I'm doing.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Dex said:
Yeah, I've been meaning to MD the one in my condo complex, it's literally right across the parking lot out my back door. Just been waiting for the weather to get foul again so that I don't have kids bugging me about what I'm doing.

Dex, I know what you mean. I had this little girl walk about 4 circles around me staring at me like I came from Mars. 8) Then she started talking, and talking ,and TALKING...finally her mother came over and told her to leave me alone. Good thing too because I was on the verge of offering her money to go away. ;D

OP
OP
sniffer

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I had one little girl and boy with a puppy ask me what I was doing. When I told them I was making the play area safe, they quickly lost interest and left. LOL

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Sniffer said:
I had one little girl and boy with a puppy ask me what I was doing. When I told them I was making the play area safe, they quickly lost interest and left. LOL

Good come back, Sniffer! I'll have to try that out. lol

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Pepper2004 said:
Dex said:

Dex, I know what you mean. I had this little girl walk about 4 circles around me staring at me like I came from Mars. 8) Then she started talking, and talking ,and TALKING...finally her mother came over and told her to leave me alone. Good thing too because I was on the verge of offering her money to go away. ;D

I never go when the kiddies are around. I'd just rather not. I do alot of tot lot hunting when the weather is bad or real late. Some days it just amazes me that the parents would even let them play......raining or freezing cold.....unfortunately, I'm the one that has to be out in it! ::)

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread