What's new

First time box...

Rorschach

Greenie
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Well I went and did it. Bought my first ever $500.00 box of halves.. and well i can't complain too much ...I was going to take pictures but they turned out like blah.. so I'll just tell you.

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy


Questions for the fans...How do you know if its a brinks truck? just sit and watch who pulls up or you can tell by the box? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Rorschach said:
Well I went and did it. Bought my first ever $500.00 box of halves.. and well i can't complain too much ...I was going to take pictures but they turned out like blah.. so I'll just tell you.

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy


Questions for the fans...How do you know if its a brinks truck? just sit and watch who pulls up or you can tell by the box? Thanks
Yep, just sit outside all nite and watch. J/K, that was a great box. I would be estatic!

FFD
 
yeah i guess i'm excited being my first time.. I'll buy another tomorrow ....see what happen there.. :tongue3:
 
Rorschach said:
Well I went and did it. Bought my first ever $500.00 box of halves.. and well i can't complain too much ...I was going to take pictures but they turned out like blah.. so I'll just tell you.

1947-Walking liberty
1962-Franklin
1964-Kennedy
1967-Kennedy


Questions for the fans...How do you know if its a brinks truck? just sit and watch who pulls up or you can tell by the box? Thanks

In 3 years I'm still waiting for my FIRST Walking Liberty. So consider that an AMAZING feat for your first box. :-)

Since this was your first box, does it count as a "rorschach test"? :-)
 
Brinks Boxes around her are Square and double stacked..... 5x5 rolls top and bottom.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom