What's new

First time coin roll hunting and I got some silver!!! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
I found a 1964 dime! First time! I spent $100 on dime rolls and half rolls. After searching for around an hour to two hours I came up with a 1964 dime!!! :)

IMG_0324.jpg


IMG_0355.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Your hooked now- better get a head start on looking for that 12 step program, none of us have found it yet but we were already doomed before we started looking. Congrats, Mark
 
Yeah baby, silver's silver and I love those dimes! Keep at it. Before I burned out, over 3 months time I found close to 200 of them tiny devils. Barbers, Mercs, Canadian dimes, anything is possible. AMC
 
Grats!

The first one is always the best!

But the rest are beautiful too!

I hope the hobby treats you well!

~Dave
 
Awesome! I have searched $280 in dimes now and no silver here. You have done well :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom