What's new

First time CRH

sabresfan

Greenie
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stockton, California
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
I had to go pick up a few things at the grocery store and on a whim decided to give CRHing a try, so I tried to pick up $10 worth of cents at the little bank inside of the store. The teller only had $9 worth of cents but had a 1776-1976 Ike doller, so I took that too. Not sure how well I did but ended up with 2 wheats (1958d and 1945), a canadian cent (1996) and 49 cents dated 1959-1970. I think this can get addicting!
 
Upvote 0
Good job. Next time try getting a $25 box from your local bank. They look at you like you're an idiot at first but it's gets easier :)
 
Yes not bad at all on the wheats and the Ikes are always cool to find. Read over the 10 rules of Coin Roll Hunting if you can find it. It was put out by yours truly. Good luck.

Golden Silver
 
Not bad at all... And yes this is VERY addicting. If you need advice on pennies let me know, I am kinda a pro at them :wink:

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Welcome to the lunatic fringe.

At least it keeps our hands from getting idle...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom