What's new

First time hunt with new Xterra

J hoss

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Ky
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The snow has melted enough for a few spots of grass to show. With more snow in the forecast for tomorrow I decided to try out my new machine. Also this is the first time since the early 80's for me to return to the Hobby. Played around in my yard with the Xterra 705 and the hf coil. Found some can slaw and a metal band that holds an eraser to a wooden pencil that was about 6" deep. I have found that I have lots to learn but I also discovered how much I missed MDing. for now I'll just wait for the weather to warm up.
 
Just wait til you hear the lovely sound the Xterra makes in silver.
 
Hang in there. You'll be swingin' soon.
What detector did you use in the early 80s?
GL
Peace ✌
 
it depends on the alloy of the pencil eraser holder, sometimes they turn into good stuff. usually about the time that you are certain that is just another one, it ain't. same way with the pull tabs
 
Hang in there. You'll be swingin' soon.
What detector did you use in the early 80s?
GL
Peace ✌
I had a Whites Gold Master but someone removed it from my shop and never returned it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom