First time out finds!

S

sam_squirrel

Hey all. I just got my Ace 250 yesterday and couldn't wait to get done with my one class of the day so I could try it out. First I hit up a park that was full of foil and later that night checked out the outfield of the high school baseball field with a friend and a headlamp. Had a great time and am looking forward to doing a lot more. Hopefully next time I'll get some stuff that's more interesting to post! (the stuff that you always feel like will be in the next hole you're going to dig :P)

Attachments

• FDF-001.jpg
    FDF-001.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 549
Upvote 0
Money is always good stuff, especially quarters!

Keep a log of all your finds and see how long it takes to pay the new machine off.

Hunting and fishing are the same way, you never know what the next couple of minutes will bring.

Good Luck
Dudes

Welcome to the forum Sam !!

You are going to LOVE that Ace 250. There is not a better machine for the price.

Keep practicing, & you will be a THing Junkie in no time !!

:D

Welcome to the forum! Not bad for the first time out. The key to finding lots of good stuff is do your homework and get out there and hunt! Good Hunting! --omnicognic 8)

Nice finds for the First time Sam.Looks like you are tuned in to find it all. Look forward to some more great finds. HH

Good digs for the 1st time out!

HH

Lonewolfe

sam_squirrel said:
Hey all.? I just got my Ace 250 yesterday and couldn't wait to get done with my one class of the day so I could try it out. First I hit up a park that was full of foil and later that night checked out the outfield of the high school baseball field with a friend and a headlamp.? Had a great time and am looking forward to doing a lot more.? Hopefully next time I'll get some stuff that's more interesting to post! (the stuff that you always feel like will be in the next hole you're going to dig :P)

You did better then me on my first run here in Florida back in April 2005 i only found .12 cents but now i have a ton for silver coins(pre1964 Silver) 5 IH Pennies1902,03,04,04,05 8 Gold rings,3 silver rings, 2 Silver ID bracelets, and a very nice 18" Silver necklace and about $25.00 in clad coins (i only hunt on the weekends due to my wife is still in college and i have 3 kids)

Welcome to the forum, Squirrel. The mom in me has to say "Don't be cutting classes, now, Sam!".

It only gets better from here. Do your research, learn your machine, and practice and you'll be finding silver and gold in no time!

Looks like a good start to me.

Congrats on the finds! You'll be real happy with that Ace 250! Great unit for the price!

Keep us posted on your progress!

KILLER PULL TAB!!!!! ;D

Sam,

welcome, and nice finds for your first hunt.

Keep us posted and get to really know that machine of yours.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Welcome aboard! Great haul for your first time! You're going to love that ACE250, it's a real coin vacuum! Keep us posted, and HH!

Thanks everybody for the encouragement and support. I just went home to stay at my parent's house for a few days this last week and found a couple neat things. I'll post pics soon hopefully.

I agree with DeKalb.......the pull tab is vintage now too. Hard to find a good pull tab these days ;)

Welcome to the forum Squirrel.....your gonna love it here!

Happy Hunting!

Moon

Hey,,, there's just one more piece of trash than there is clad so, your off to a great start,,, WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Seriously..that pull tab is an old one. Might mean that nobody else is digging in that area..congrats and good luck.

Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back