What's new

First Time Out

Cariboo5

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,662
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice to get out of the house and do my physical distancing on the claim today. Water levels are too high for panning or high banking.
This was my first outing for magnet fishing and what I got was a lot of black sand, good exercise and a new found passion.
I could not have asked for a better day.......................

Throw 0 Magnet Fishing May 02 2020.webp
 
Looks fun. I may give that a try one day.
 
We will b a watching for that big one.
 
Looks like fun I found three motorcycle frames all covered in black shells
 
Awesome, it's all about getting out and enjoying our great outdoors, The stuff you find is just a bonus.
 
That is very true
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom