What's new

First time this year

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the beach, since its the only place I can dig, yet! It is still froze 2-4" in some spots, easy work for the 18" Samson Digger. Only clad, and some junk, but it sure was nice to be back at it again, if only on a limited places to hunt basis!! Take that Old Man Winter, you.......................... 101_7133.webp101_7132.webp101_7129.webp101_7126.webp101_7131.webp101_7128.webp:hello2:
 
My first outing was yesterday, found a lot of scrap iron and a brass or copper door latch.
No coins on that trip :(
 
Went out yesterday to the old home site , it was frozen in spots but still was nice getting out and breaking in the new stuff . All I had to show for it wasl a nickel 1946 and it was deep thought for sure it was a V nickel no such luck, also a buckle and a old button and some iron but it was fun! Cooper1841 how did you like the Gray Ghost , good luck and good hunting !
 
flakefinder, I thought they much more comfortable than the stock headphones. Sounds were loud and clear, but it has been awhile (Nov) since I listened to the others so not sure how much clearer. All in all I like them, nice snug fit!!
Went out yesterday to the old home site , it was frozen in spots but still was nice getting out and breaking in the new stuff . All I had to show for it wasl a nickel 1946 and it was deep thought for sure it was a V nickel no such luck, also a buckle and a old button and some iron but it was fun! Cooper1841 how did you like the Gray Ghost , good luck and good hunting !
 
Good start! WTG! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice digs. I'm so ready to dig. Still pretty frozen here but I see the fields are getting softer.

Another week of colder than normal temps. :tongue3:

HH
 
I have been out a couple of times , hard diging in most spots but just couldn't wait any longer! One thing for sure I should have started with the smaller coil , had to try out the NEL and man I am out of shape !
 
Nice finds. I like that lure too... Looks like something I would fish with for sure.
 
they look like my pliers i dropped there
 
Cool digs and nice pics too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom