What's new

First time trying rolls

BillW313

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III Garrett's GTP 1350
After reading this topic for the past two weeks I thought I would give CRH'ing a try. I stopped at a bank on the way home from work today. They only had two rolls of halves so I took them. I found 1 40% and an '85 from a proof set. I also hit the jackpot with 33 Bicentennials.
 
Upvote 0
Wow ! 33 Bicentenials!!! You must be excited!
 
"I also hit the jackpot with 33 Bicentennials"

I hope that is sarcasm. If it isn't, throw them back.
HH
Gilbert
 
Yea keep those Bi's so we don't have to keep throwing them Back......


Mojo
 
enamel7 said:
"I also hit the jackpot with 33 Bicentennials"

I hope that is sarcasm. If it isn't, throw them back.
HH
Gilbert

God, I hope not either. For all our sakes.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom