apush
Bronze Member
Hi All. I am a first timer. On Wednesday, I will go to my bank and purchase $100 in halves, if the bank has them on hand. I know by viewing all these posts, it is a small pitance compared to the $500 boxes, etc., but I am a newby and have a bit of apprehension here. So here is my basic plan: I walk up to the teller and ask her/him if they have any "halves." Hopefully, they will say yes, I will collect my rolls and walk out the door, go home, unroll them, and cross my fingers I have some silver, go on the internet to identify any Franklins, Kennedys, etc--cause I don't have a clue what is what. Then, open another bank account across town or another town, deposit the traditional "clad" and start over again.
Do I have it down?
apush
Do I have it down?
apush
Upvote
0
I didn't know that. I've been doing most of my searching in bank lobbies. That way I can return the ones that I don't want without having to even carry them to my truck. 






