What's new

First tine ever

rocksteady3006

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bought magnet, watched videos, went out...

18 bottle caps, 1 mini fishing net, 3 fishing lures, $1.10 in change
 
Well, if you were on the West Coast, according to the news, you could have had some of the rentable scooters. You never know what's down there.
 
I'd call that a successful hunt!
 
Welcome to the extension of our hobby.
 
Congrats on the pulls. I wish the states had magnetic coinage...then again, I'm sure some of your coinage can and will be found in our waters.
 
Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls. Congrats on the magnet fishing finds.
 
How did you pull change up?
 
I bought a couple of rare earth magnets with 10m of cord. They were rated for 480 lbs of pull, although I doubt they would do that. After metal detecting with my son, we decided to try the part of the park where the river separates its two sections. On my 3rd cast under a pedestrian bridge, this is what I pulled up. Unloaded, but we called 911 and a Sheriff Deputy arrived in about 20 minutes. 20190923_111658.webp
 
I bought a couple of rare earth magnets with 10m of cord. They were rated for 480 lbs of pull, although I doubt they would do that. After metal detecting with my son, we decided to try the part of the park where the river separates its two sections. On my 3rd cast under a pedestrian bridge, this is what I pulled up. Unloaded, but we called 911 and a Sheriff Deputy arrived in about 20 minutes.View attachment 1805432

I’m assuming they needed to hang on to the revolver for “evidence”??

...or did they let you keep it?
 
Rocksteady, Remember that you also got some good time exercise along with your treasure. I think you are hooked now.
 
I bought a couple of rare earth magnets with 10m of cord. They were rated for 480 lbs of pull, although I doubt they would do that. After metal detecting with my son, we decided to try the part of the park where the river separates its two sections. On my 3rd cast under a pedestrian bridge, this is what I pulled up. Unloaded, but we called 911 and a Sheriff Deputy arrived in about 20 minutes.View attachment 1805432
Good job on the pistol return. We keep hoping to find one to turn in but so far only one and it was a rusted mess sat night special.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom