What's new

First Walker

terryin pa

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered some boxes of 1/2's last week which came in yesterday.

Box 1 : 11 40%
Box 2 : 2 40%
Box 3 : 2 40% 1 90% which was a 1944 Walker in excellent condition. You can see the fine lines on the dress,but its brown somewhat. I'm still very happy none the less !!! Sorry for not posting pics.....cant seem to get the hang of my Kodak C1013 yet. I'm having focus problems and I also need to get the hang of resizing.
 
Upvote 0
Gotta love those walkers!
 
Congrats on your first Walker and all the other silver.
 
nice job on the walking liberty halve dollar! :thumbsup:
 
We want pics! Haha WTG on the walker.
 
to resize try this. Email the pic to yourself
then copy it to a folder on your desktop
then try and send from the desktop folder.
I had to do that
 
cant seem to get the hang of my Kodak C1013 yet. I'm having focus problems and I also need to get the hang of resizing
as far as focusing check to see if you have a macro setting on the camera....usually it is a picture of a flower....this should give you 3 settings...choose the one that is for closeups....to get even closer i have placed a loupe in front of the lens
as far as resizing...the email is the easiest or you can download Gimp...its a free editing program and easy to use...just click on scale image and scroll down to at least 500
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom