longislanddertfisher Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2014 Messages 100 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #1 Upvote 12
DirtStalker Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,258 Reaction score 3,337 Golden Thread 3 Location Upstate SC 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #2 Keep at it. You'll find some special finds in the water.
longislanddertfisher Full Member Joined Dec 7, 2014 Messages 100 Reaction score 119 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I know your right.....I'm just happy to have found this junk because it means I had the settings right,I think....should I not have my iron disc. Setting at 22 in the water?
I know your right.....I'm just happy to have found this junk because it means I had the settings right,I think....should I not have my iron disc. Setting at 22 in the water?