
these are ballyhoo. We net them and then brine them in the chill box before vacuum packing them and freezing them. So far we have 21 dozen baits. These ballyhoo are like gold in the bahamas, and can be traded for just about anything.Good to here from you holepuncher !! One day I'll catch a sturgeon. It's a bucket list fish for me. Congrats on that beauty. Hope you get a harvest season soon. Happy hunting and fishing.
snorkeling today. I didn't want to get in because it's cold. Then we went to a 1760 galleon wreck. Needless to say it was fantastic. There is a cutlass down there that's embedded in coral. Even if I were allowed to retrieve it, it would be nearly impossible to recover in one piece. Still a big moment for me, it's bad arse even though I cant take it. That's a first for me a real cutlass from a galleon. I may let the Archie's know where it is so they can try and recover it.View attachment 1668709 snorkeling today. I didn't want to get in because it's cold. Then we went to a 1760 galleon wreck. Needless to say it was fantastic. There is a cutlass down there that's embedded in coral. Even if I were allowed to retrieve it, it would be nearly impossible to recover in one piece. Still a big moment for me, it's bad arse even though I cant take it. That's a first for me a real cutlass from a galleon. I may let the Archie's know where it is so they can try and recover it.


