Fisher 1265x or compatable battery door

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, I have a fisher 1265x that is very sentimental to me as my father bought it for me as a boy, well it needs repairs, and fisher said they can fix it, however the pins that the battery door slides into the unit on are broken, and the tech emailed me back saying because of that they would not be able to do the repair.
So if you or anybody knows of anybody that has an old 1265 or compatable that has an extra battery door, or a broken detector, and could sell me that door, I would be extremely happy.
Call around ask your buddies, please anything I really need that battery cover, and will pay a fair price for it.
Thanks.

Mike

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Celebrating 25 years of 1265 XX As long as the thumb button in the center of the door locks on to your battery housing the pins are just guides to keep the door from twisting you may get by with some tape until you find a replacement cover .

dawg

NEBeachcomber

Jan 23, 2006
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, CZ6a, CZ21
Minelab Sovereign GT
With a thin wire brad, a pair of wire cutters, a little drilling, and some super glue... I'll bet you can fix the battery door better than Fisher designed it. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread