What's new

❎ SOLD Fisher F 5 Trade In with 11" DD Coil

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
6,792
Reaction score
1,089
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Woodlands TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend / Minelab Equinox 800 / Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We sold this Fisher F5 with 11" DD coil new last year. The customer decided to switch to water hunting, so he traded it in. I'd rate it a 9 out of 10, display is clean and coil has a few small scratches. I've priced it at $350 shipped to lower 48 states. It looks like it was only used a few times.

Wayne

Metal Detector Sales Rental | Treasure Hunting | Metal Detecting Stuff


download.webp
SAM_6972.webp
SAM_6974.webp
 
any warranty on this unit
 
Fisher warranties are not transferable. I'll guarantee it for 30 days after purchase.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom