What's new

Fisher F75 used CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
1
Location
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have an f75 used in wonderful shape give me 450 and it's your it does have a sunray in line probe on it (fx-1) and if you want to keep it on there the machine is 550.00

I will sell the pinpointer outright as well

we take trades,,

Authorized Minelab, XP, Garrett, fisher, teknetics and detector pro

If you need it I got it detectors and accessories CHEAPP CHEAPP CHEAPPPPP

"CALL ME LAST" 502-262-0356
 

Attachments

  • image-2527783468.webp
    image-2527783468.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 256
  • image-3795262447.webp
    image-3795262447.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 240
  • image-2593151350.webp
    image-2593151350.webp
    24 KB · Views: 239
  • image-1878217432.webp
    image-1878217432.webp
    17 KB · Views: 233
  • image-3480444724.webp
    image-3480444724.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 233
i like, i have a birthday coming up.
 
Still available?
 
Std or SE ? Is it still available ?
 
Std but I have an SE as well call me we can get it worked out
 
F75

Have an f75 used in wonderful shape give me 450 and it's your it does have a sunray in line probe on it (fx-1) and if you want to keep it on there the machine is 550.00

I will sell the pinpointer outright as well

we take trades,,

Authorized Minelab, XP, Garrett, fisher, teknetics and detector pro

If you need it I got it detectors and accessories CHEAPP CHEAPP CHEAPPPPP

"CALL ME LAST" 502-262-0356

I am interested in buying.Is the F75 still available? Pat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom