What's new

Fisher F75DST - 8 -7 - 6 -5 - 4 -3 - 2 - 1 = 100

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was my 30th hunt for the year and I only needed one silver coin to keep the silver streak going, but I managed to get 3 silver coins and 10 wheat pennies today. 8 to go!

I decided to go back to the old church site and see if I missed anything. About a hour into the hunt I cornered a Rosie near the front door of the church. Yep, right under the root of a river birch tree.

After working pretty extensively the area that I've been detecting for the last two hunts I decided to cross the street and work the curb strip. It was really trashy and hard to detect, but I managed to corner another Rosie.

Needing a break from the trash, I headed out for another site to try my luck. This site was so trash free I nearly fell asleep. When I got my search coil over the Washington Quarter, it woke me up.:D

We have a bunch of rain coming for nearly a week. I need the rest for my final run.

tabman

F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20002_zpsvbco15yr.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20003_zpsomgpken2.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20006_zpsqqaa7sqk.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20008_zpsp3utqplx.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20009_zps2cyw3fqh.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20011_zps5rrtujom.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20015_zpswd3bzoop.jpg


F75DST%20Washington%20And%202%20Rosies%20014_zpsrbgvyoi2.jpg
 
Upvote 36
Congratz on yet another great hunt! The F75 is a beast for sure!
 
Somebody get this man a bucket of water! He's on fire!!
 
You fished out some good finds. Congrats on the silver!
 
Legendary run Gerald! I will be in town Sunday afternoon and there's plenty of properties available...I'd like to witness what a 100-silver coin streak looks like in person!
 
Last edited:
Legendary run Gerald! I will be in town Sunday afternoon and there's plenty of properties available...I'd like to witness what a 100-silver coin streak looks like in person!

Game on! I sure hope you don't jinks me before I get to a hundred. I've always said that you're the only person that I have detected with that makes me work super hard just to keep up. I don't think I'll ever get a run like this again or want to. It's a lot of work! I'll PM you a list of sites and phone numbers for you call to get permission to detect since you are better on the phone than I am. I do better face to face.

tabman
 
Awesome! Great finds!
 
Thanks everyone! Thankfully, it raining and will be for the next few days.

I need my rest before the finally run to 100 silver coins this year without getting skunked on a single hunt. Presently I'm at 92.

tabman
 
The streak continues :headbang: Congrats on 3 more silvers. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom