Keppy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 8,390
- Reaction score
- 2,873
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
- Detector(s) used
- ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Fisher lab's F-75 & Teknetics T2
I was just thinking but are the Fisher lab F-75 & the Teknetics T2 the same detector from the looks and the Specifications they are the same detector....Fisher at $940.00.... the Teknetics $799.00....






??
I was just thinking but are the Fisher lab F-75 & the Teknetics T2 the same detector from the looks and the Specifications they are the same detector....Fisher at $940.00.... the Teknetics $799.00....







??
Kidding aside, lets put out accurate information on TNet. The T2 has a non motion pinpoint mode. The T2 manual is online see for your self readers. T2's are a dang good detector for the price. Have a good day.






