What's new

Fisher or Fisher..

rehless

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, Surf PI, Tesoro SS, Cibola, Tejon, Troy X2
All you Fisher Research Lab folks, I can't believe you don't know this is a forum for J. W. Fisher, entirely different machine.
Maybe you should subscribe to WET and check the adds.
 
You tell em dude, they orta kno betta by now hey! :headbang:
 
Hey, way back when Marc started this forum they only listed on Fisher forum here and it has since changed to add the J. W. which is a different detector but many don't think of this.
 
Sandman,
Thanks for the info, I have learnt something today. 8)
 
Educate me......what's the differance and what is WET.....
Still learning :icon_scratch:TC
 
WET is short for Western & Eastern Treasures magazine. A must read for treasure hunters........ :read2: :coffee2:
 
You are such a nice helpful fellow!
 
O K now I need to know what is a J.W. Fisher M D.
 
Wow Thanks sandman. They make some pretty cool underwater equipment.
Thanks
Bobby
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom