What's new

Fishing anyone --1806 silver coin

260sundancer

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
261
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sag harbor ny
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cold and windy for a winter walk at the ocean
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 201
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    326.1 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 38
Wow That would be an awesome addition to any collection. Here in Michigan I find lots of lures scares me the thought of getting hooked pulling it out of the ground..Great Finds!!!!!
 
Cant make it out that well, I think you have a Spanish 1/2 reale---:occasion14:
 
I will fish if there's Spanish silver on my hook any day!!!! Great coin. Maybe a quick lemon juice bath will give a little better detail
 
Last edited:
Congratualtions on the nice silver find! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom