What's new

Fishing weight?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this a fishing weight or ammunition? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 305
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 289
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 283
4-H said:
Looks like an old net weight or slide sinker for fishing.
I believe your correct 4-H. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
I used to make fishing weights like image#002, the oval one. I used a small propane torch to melt lead into a spoon then drilled a hole in it. Being flat, they used to cast a mile.
 
Upvote 0
lumix said:
I used to make fishing weights like image#002, the oval one. I used a small propane torch to melt lead into a spoon then drilled a hole in it. Being flat, they used to cast a mile.
Cool. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Measuring weight?
Replies
3
Views
396
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of weight?
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom