What's new

Fisrt Plat of the year for me..

nice find on my list for this year
I need to get over there

Steve
 
First of the year...when I find one it will be my first ever...congrats on one nice chunk of plat.
 
congrats Chris! that one is sweet!
 
nice man, always like your vids, the water was nice and calm, and no attack dolphins haha good work
 
Nice hefty plat. The plats that get pulled here are mostly thin size 4-5's. Plat is a plat, but it takes a few more to add up. Nice find.
 
cas.webp
 
Thanks for the replies guys/girls....It was my pleasure. I will say that it is always nice when you all take the few minutes to reply on the videos. They take time to shot/edit and post. I do it for you all to see where and how I get to hunt, So thanks again.
Chris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom