What's new

Flat button

Bubmurphy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 21, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster that i purchased mid july '17
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this flat button,shank intact and really cool design on its face and I'm hoping somebody might estimate how old it is.Nickel in pic for scale.
 

Attachments

  • 20180721_210352.webp
    20180721_210352.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 108
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bub! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from HELP! over to Forum: What is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum. Nice button.
 
Upvote 0
Can you please post a clear picture of the back?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED No clue
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom