calisdad Bronze Member Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 1,241 Reaction score 442 Golden Thread 0 Location Groveland, CA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2015 #1 I found this while quail hunting Saturday in a burn area. About 20 feet away I also found a 4 hole bedrock mortar. Location about 15 miles west of Yosemite. - thanks Upvote 0
I found this while quail hunting Saturday in a burn area. About 20 feet away I also found a 4 hole bedrock mortar. Location about 15 miles west of Yosemite. - thanks
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2015 #2 Nice! can we see a pic of a narrow edge? wondering how thin/thick it is.
calisdad Bronze Member Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 1,241 Reaction score 442 Golden Thread 0 Location Groveland, CA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. It's about 3/4" thick with one side quite flat. It has a sharp edge with about a 60 degree bevel. Pics were poor. I'll try in daylight today.
Thanks. It's about 3/4" thick with one side quite flat. It has a sharp edge with about a 60 degree bevel. Pics were poor. I'll try in daylight today.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 30, 2015 #4 If it is a artifact by the size I would say chopper