What's new

flint city frame #8

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Here's the newest frame from Flint City. It's the 8th one I've put together. Hopefully I'll be picking up a few more next Saturday at the Collinsville Il show.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    288.9 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Nice frame I like all of them!!!
 
So, these points are purchased, or did you find them? And if so, are you collecting specific types?
 
So, these points are purchased, or did you find them? And if so, are you collecting specific types?
these points were found on out site by my grandfather. Minus the plummet. My little brother found it.
 
that frame has some real nice pieces. Seriously so. I'll take it if'n you git bored.
 
Johnnu is Flint city. The family site. Good looking frame Johnny look forward to seeing what else you frame.
 
Here's the newest frame from Flint City. It's the 8th one I've put together. Hopefully I'll be picking up a few more next Saturday at the Collinsville Il show.
I just re-read my post and it may have caused some confusion. All of my artifacts are personal and family finds from our site. When I said I was going to pick up a few more frames at the Collinsville show I meant empty ones, :). It's cheaper to buy display cases at shows than pay for the shipping. Happy hunting everyone. Be safe in this next round of winter slop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom