What's new

✅ SOLVED Flint?

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Found this. Is it flint? Does it look lke it was chipped by someone?

Thanks




image-2385440455.webp



image-2994591334.webp



image-3607916126.webp
 
Yes it's flint.Does look worked a little mabe a chip piece.Looks close to the color & type I find that's been used for making flint for flintlock musket use.(pic below)
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001_1.webp
    001_1.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Thank you for info and pic.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for info and pic.
No problem,I pick them pieces up as well,when found with the musket flints.95% of the time here where I live if you see one the other is near by.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom