What's new

FLOATERS FOLGER ELECTROLYSIS MACHINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floater
  • Start date Start date
Monty said:
Sorry, floater has been missing in action for almost two years now! Monty

Bump!

FYI, the bolts I used were not conductive at all, so it was back to the old spoon in the tank! Worked like a charm!
 
Bump
There's been a lot of discussion on electrolysis and this thread is super!
 
cool thread, I will be building one of these this weekend.
 
Roger that. DCEN! Spent a few years as as GOM Diver myself. Lol

I've spent a Many of Boxes of Broco.

Nice little set up. I have one much larger scale for cleaning cast iron.

Not sure if there's much difference in the process maybe the metal content but with cast iron I use soda wash and not baking soda. Can't remember why now but it was some reason.
 
I built one using spoon for anode a couple years ago and a gifted Maxwell House container for sentiments sake. Soda wash also. Every thing fits in container after cleaned and dried along with a labeled bag of wash soda. Wood chopstick across top of coffee container holds wire to object. I run it outdoors only .Clothespin to keep it positioned and a copper clip to spoon. IMG_0072.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom