What's new

Florida Bound

gobble-gobble

Full Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used
own, excal 1000, excal. II , explorer II, Fisher CZ21, Vibra-Tector

Sold-BHID (2), DetecorPro-PI, Fisher CZ 2o, Fisher1280, Sovereign & many other minelabs & whites detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok it's all done, we sold our home. Now the end of the month heading S to Fl. to look for our new home. Looking in the Tampa , Sun City Center area we have a realtor now looking. Coming back in July because we are going to be Great grand parents, WoW can't wait.
I ;ll keep you all informed . Hope to see you on the beaches, God willing.
Rem
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Shawn, I'll be back in July hitting the North & South shores. Save some for me:laughing7:
 
Yep it gets hot down here. In the summer there is nothing better then a storm rolling in. Cools things down for about 10 min. Then the humidity blasts u in the face. Its all apart of living in paradise. Welcome aboard mate. Go get some oj.

Tks. The wife & I can't wait, Getting the RV ready next week:thumbsup:
 
This is exactly what I am working towards. I already bought my house down there and I am working to Finnish my house in Maine so I can sell it. I hate snow, the northeast and taxes, one of these days I might just snap and blast out of here early...

sent from a potato...

I know what you mean, snow, taxes, taxes, snow. Are you near the Ocala area ?
 
I know what you mean, snow, taxes, taxes, snow. Are you near the Ocala area ?

I am near mount Dora. As of right now I just spend a few weeks a year at my home down there.

sent from a potato...
 
I am near mount Dora. As of right now I just spend a few weeks a year at my home down there.

sent from a potato...
Nice area, We looked at a place just north of you in Grand IslAND. But we decided to head more south & west coast.
 
Nice area, We looked at a place just north of you in Grand IslAND. But we decided to head more south & west coast.

I was considering a short sale in grand island but decided that home was needing just to much work for the amount of time I had to work on it. It was fairly new with a salt water pool. I have been to ocala though. Bought diesel at a small truck stop there if I remember right...

sent from a potato...
 
I am near mount Dora. As of right now I just spend a few weeks a year at my home down there.

sent from a potato...

Diesel I'm 20 mins from Mount Dora, give me heads up next time your here...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Diesel I'm 20 mins from Mount Dora, give me heads up next time your here...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Absolutely, I will be back down at some point this summer. I will be sure to let you know.

sent from a potato...
 
This past year I watched the weather in Tampa because we have a friend down there. I was surprised that the temperature was a little lower down in Florida in July & August. It wasn't by much mind you and the humidity up here is the near the same or higher also.

I am going to be moving somewhere more comfortable for winters and am going to be watching a couple more areas!

So far San Diego takes the cake! 65 - 75 and low humidity!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
This past year I watched the weather in Tampa because we have a friend down there. I was surprised that the temperature was a little lower down in Florida in July & August. It wasn't by much mind you and the humidity up here is the near the same or higher also.

I am going to be moving somewhere more comfortable for winters and am going to be watching a couple more areas!

So far San Diego takes the cake! 65 - 75 and low humidity!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

You can't beat San Diego weather for sure, the biggest killer to that area though is housing prices...
 
It,s to hot ,wet,humid,to many bugs,hurricanes,sink holes,bad drivers,beers hot,foods cold,waitresses are surly every thing is better up north and there are to many people here all ready but they still keep coming!
 
It,s to hot ,wet,humid,to many bugs,hurricanes,sink holes,bad drivers,beers hot,foods cold,waitresses are surly every thing is better up north and there are to many people here all ready but they still keep coming!

Lol!

sent from a potato...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom