T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 18, 2019 #1 Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I’ve still been making trips out to our property to hunt. Here is a frame of some stuff from this past year. I’ll post my frame of marions from this year later on this week. Enjoy! Upvote 0
Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I’ve still been making trips out to our property to hunt. Here is a frame of some stuff from this past year. I’ll post my frame of marions from this year later on this week. Enjoy!
T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 20, 2019 Thread Owner #21 I don’t think this book is the end all be all but this is what it has to say. Possibly could be some wheelers in that frame too.
I don’t think this book is the end all be all but this is what it has to say. Possibly could be some wheelers in that frame too.