DetectorOCD
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2010
- Messages
- 110
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Dallastown, PA
- Detector(s) used
- TESORO!
Hey guys,
I'm from PA and the nearest beach from me is hours away. I am planning on relocating to south Florida around Cape Coral later this year. I am a coinshooter up here, but obviously I am going to be jewellery hunting along the coast. Could I get by with a Sand Shark on these beaches or is there heavy iron?
Thanks! I can't wait to start a new life in sunny Florida!
I'm from PA and the nearest beach from me is hours away. I am planning on relocating to south Florida around Cape Coral later this year. I am a coinshooter up here, but obviously I am going to be jewellery hunting along the coast. Could I get by with a Sand Shark on these beaches or is there heavy iron?
Thanks! I can't wait to start a new life in sunny Florida!
Upvote
0










