W
WookieLuv0nMarz
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Florida Indian Middens With Spanish Gold & Silver
I have done alot of land surveying for the state and my family before me since the first settlers landed here. and know of many indian middens along the east coast of florida and some in the swamps and wetlands that may house a horde of artifacts. I am looking for 1 or 2 people to go searching with me.
write me if interested.
I have done alot of land surveying for the state and my family before me since the first settlers landed here. and know of many indian middens along the east coast of florida and some in the swamps and wetlands that may house a horde of artifacts. I am looking for 1 or 2 people to go searching with me.
write me if interested.
Could you fill me in on this, please?
.Sorry I gotta agree with deepsix47 on this one.
You (a newbie) want to know if anyone on TN wants to do something very illegal with you? Is this correct?
SS






