What's new

Florida Trip

Gshock

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
205
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Florida on a wekend Business trip. I went into a bank on the way and asked for halves. the teller said she had 6 rolls. I'm thinking, someone's dumps but i got them anyway. pulled 4 40's out. i'm thinking cool way to kick off my weekend

Hit the beach in FL. and found my very first silver in the sand. a pair of silver hoop earrings.

not a bad silver run for the weekend.........
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1525.webp
    DSCN1525.webp
    554.1 KB · Views: 283
Upvote 0
Those aren't just any silver hoops
 
Great find and pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Pierce is right about the hoops. Check it out.
HH
Rich
 
No if they are a CRH'ers dumps they will most likely be in much larger lots like say$400 or more- I've run into them wherethe tellers says she has $1K worth (take them at your own risk). :D Usually when they have Silver in them they are found in lots like the last time I found 128 Silvers in 9 1/2 Rolls at a B of A.

Oh also 2 weeks ago found a Bank with what turned out to be $480 in loose halves- they told me someone brought them in like that, I thought wel lwill jsut take $100 worth but as she was counting them out saw a couple Silvers so said would take them all; got 28 Silvers out of it.
 
Tiffany and Co. I would say that a mightly nice find.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Tiffany and Co. I would say that a mightly nice find.

better than just plain silver for sure. found them together in the same scoop. pretty cool really.
 
obediah said:
No if they are a CRH'ers dumps they will most likely be in much larger lots like say$400 or more- I've run into them wherethe tellers says she has $1K worth (take them at your own risk). :D Usually when they have Silver in them they are found in lots like the last time I found 128 Silvers in 9 1/2 Rolls at a B of A.

Oh also 2 weeks ago found a Bank with what turned out to be $480 in loose halves- they told me someone brought them in like that, I thought wel lwill jsut take $100 worth but as she was counting them out saw a couple Silvers so said would take them all; got 28 Silvers out of it.

I always ask for halves hoping to get a few rolls like that. hear of late i'd be doing good to pull 4 40's from a box. nice to get them in a few rolls.
 
Dont forget when there is a dump with a score , i have found this quite a few times.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom