davebien
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DuPage County, IL
- Detector(s) used
- DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
- #1
Thread Owner
Why is it that most of the time I spend down here (when its light out and not raining) I spend working around the daughter's house? I SAW the ocean (looked a lot like Lake Michigan) and beach a couple of times!! Even had a detector in the trunk... The only MD thing I've gotten out of this trip is that I bought a 2 piece sand scoop. Well, I'll be back in July with my wife, should be a lot of MDing in the local malls, etc.
. Oh well, it's off to the woods I guess. Hope its dry.
Home this afternoon... take care
. Oh well, it's off to the woods I guess. Hope its dry.Home this afternoon... take care







