Flu etc.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am reposting a bit of data that I have sent to an "especiall" TN member.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"no problems, in any event it is being blown way out of proportion. You will notice that the only person outside of Mexico city that has died, was an infant.

As far as Mexico city goes , it is probaby one of the most contaminated areas in the world. Most of it's inhabitants probably have destroyed or weakened rerspiratory systems, so are easy victims.

It is probably being pushed for one of two reasons, to get our minds off of Obama, or for the Drug companies to earn billions for a mandatory vaccine that wiil not arrive for 6 months

Keep your Vit "D" up, and reduce your sugar intake, and you will have no problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don Jose de La Mancha

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Re: Flue etc.

You will notice that the only person outside of Mexico city that has died, was an infant.

And that infant was also a mexican child that was just visiting Texas if I remember correctly. So it's really not fair to say that there have been any "deaths" in the US yet since this child was likely infected in Mexico and would have been another casualty in the Mexican death toll if it hadn't come here. In other words, if a Mexican person gets sick in Mexico and just happens to stumble across the border and dies it isn't really fair to call it a US death. Of course, it doesn't matter. Either way it is tragic. But so far the number of deaths in the US and other parts of the world have been very low or non-existent. More people die every day from the regular flu and we don't make a big deal out of that at all. So I do think it is being blown out of proportion a little. Still, the fact that humans don't have a natural resistance to the swine flu is what makes it more dangerous and has people so concerned. And it really doesn't make much sense that so many people are dying in Mexico but not in other countries. Hopefully the reason is that the flu strain has altered itself into a less deadly form.

I really think that we need to do more research on curing pneumonia in general. A lot of people die from it each year but you never hear of anything like the "Pneumonia Association". Are people working on this problem at all? If not, they need to be.

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

I'm sorry....I have suspended any and all emails from Mexico until further notice! :icon_pale: :nono: :stop: This will prevent any viruses from entering my computer! :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI Metal head, you have been brain--?? florida, brain ?---washed hehe . hi my friend, I use a flu cleaner in my computer.. See? We are definitely more progressive than the ole US.

Don Jose de La Manch

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device

Real de Tayopa said:
HI Metal head, you have been brain--?? florida, brain ?---washed hehe . hi my friend, I use a flu cleaner in my computer.. See? We are definitely more progressive than the ole US.

Don Jose de La Manch
:tard: :thumbsup:

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Real de Tayopa said:
I am reposting a bit of data that I have sent to an "especiall" TN member.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"no problems, in any event it is being blown way out of proportion. You will notice that the only person outside of Mexico city that has died, was an infant.

As far as Mexico city goes , it is probaby one of the most contaminated areas in the world. Most of it's inhabitants probably have destroyed or weakened rerspiratory systems, so are easy victims.

It is probably being pushed for one of two reasons, to get our minds off of Obama, or for the Drug companies to earn billions for a mandatory vaccine that wiil not arrive for 6 months

Keep your Vit "D" up, and reduce your sugar intake, and you will have no problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don Jose de La Mancha

The reason it gets blown out of porportion is that's the way they report news now. Not for the drug companies or Obama.

Let's scare the crap out of people and keep them glued to the news. You even notice that with the weather now. They call 2 inches of snow a major winter storm. ???
They tried the same scare tactic with the avian flu and it went nowhere except some isolated cases. But people tuned into their favorite news and ran their ratings up.

And good greif when a car accident occurs and they have to interview everyone on the scene and every friend and family in the neighborhood. Reality TV at it's worst.

Let common sense prevail...let's not make up reasons why something is. That's just as bad a tactic as the news reporters use.

Al

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
You know the mainline media is warped when you can tune in one network
to hear liberal and another to hear conservative. No wonder we tune them
both out and watch "reality" to escape pinheads in suits who are bought and
paid for.

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wether its for the governments agenda or not.....its still a flu.....personally i work at an airport.....and there have been multiple cases in the area surrounding said airport that are "Probable cases". I'm not worried for myself as i know no damn flu is taking me down.......but my 8 month old daughter which i would bring the flu home to (not knowing i have it due to incubation period). They need to make it legal for people in close contact customer service positions to take time off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread