What's new

Flying eagle, indians, civil war token.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
455
Reaction score
3,096
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to farm fields. I got a 1858 flying eagle,1859,1908 Indians. 1863 civil war token. Front says United we stand. The back center. One country around the edge. Broas Pie Baker. The tube is marked sterling on inside. Two buttons skeleton key etc. My friends found a 1758 one reale,french liard, two coppers.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250608_131052527.webp
    IMG_20250608_131052527.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20250608_172535076.webp
    IMG_20250608_172535076.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20250608_131419800.webp
    IMG_20250608_131419800.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
Upvote 15
Went back to farm fields. I got a 1858 flying eagle,1859,1908 Indians. 1863 civil war token. Front says United we stand. The back center. One country around the edge. Broas Pie Baker. The tube is marked sterling on inside. Two buttons skeleton key etc. My friends found a 1758 one reale,french liard, two coppers.
I just looked closer at the piece of silver and on the inside I saw more. It's marked keystone watch case with serial numbers. I believe it's part of a watch case repurposed. Not sure what for.
 
I just looked closer at the piece of silver and on the inside I saw more. It's marked keystone watch case with serial numbers. I believe it's part of a watch case repurposed. Not sure what for.
Can you photo the #s?
Nice hunt, congrats on the recoveries
 
Nice coins, I like that Flying Eagle.
 
Went back to farm fields. I got a 1858 flying eagle,1859,1908 Indians. 1863 civil war token. Front says United we stand. The back center. One country around the edge. Broas Pie Baker. The tube is marked sterling on inside. Two buttons skeleton key etc. My friends found a 1758 one reale,french liard, two coppers.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom