ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 5, 2018 Thread Owner #1 A little foggy on the creek near home this morning. Attachments 00111111.webp 401.8 KB · Views: 149
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #2 That spectacular. If I ever buy an expensive camera like yours, I'm gonna drive out there and have you show me how to use it.
That spectacular. If I ever buy an expensive camera like yours, I'm gonna drive out there and have you show me how to use it.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 5, 2018 #3 Oh my! That’s absolutely beautiful!!!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #4 wow very nice
dirtdigginfool Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 3,580 Reaction score 4,842 Golden Thread 0 Location south central ohio Detector(s) used At Pro At Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #5 Picture perfect!! Ddf.
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 5, 2018 #6 I only hit the like button because there isn't a WOW!!! button. Very nice!
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 6, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Many Thanks Everyone for your input!
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,689 Reaction score 22,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Oct 6, 2018 #8 Ron..that is an exceptional image. It'd be a shame for that one to end up buried in some computer file, so I do hope you get a few prints made. That would look spectacular printed on canvas and nicely framed. Kudo's...
Ron..that is an exceptional image. It'd be a shame for that one to end up buried in some computer file, so I do hope you get a few prints made. That would look spectacular printed on canvas and nicely framed. Kudo's...
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,421 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 6, 2018 #9 That is art!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 6, 2018 #10 That is a beautiful photo it looks like a oil painting done by a master!
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2018 #11 Hi Ron. I see you are still give us all a spectacular show. Keep up the awesome work!
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Oct 9, 2018 Thread Owner #12 Sheperdess said: Hi Ron. I see you are still give us all a spectacular show. Keep up the awesome work! Click to expand... Thank You Young Lady!, Where have you been?
Sheperdess said: Hi Ron. I see you are still give us all a spectacular show. Keep up the awesome work! Click to expand... Thank You Young Lady!, Where have you been?