What's new

folks over at the friendly forum

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
2,496
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That site seems to be off the air this morning. anyone have contact over there?
 
Thank-you for the info, I knew it had to be a system error of some type.
 
Update.....Just talked to Craig, server is toast and they have to build a new server then move all the members names, threads, posts and pictures so it will be down for awhile.
 
Update.....Just talked to Craig, server is toast and they have to build a new server then move all the members names, threads, posts and pictures so it will be down for awhile.
What a long process to go through. Plus the expenses.
 
Thank you all for the updates. Been wondering all day what was going on.
 
Thank you all for the updates. Been wondering all day what was going on.
Your welcome, I will update the progress if I hear anything new.

Judging off when TN server crashed and a new one had to be built a few years ago I would guess 5-7 days to get it up, it takes a while to move pictures and every thing.
 
Just called and talked to Friendly admin, they have a server issue and are working on it.
T_H you NEVER CEASE to AMAZE ME>1!! This site sure is LUCKY to have the LIKE's of you here :) CAN I BORROW $5,000 till i get my brother straightend out ? HE's a HUNCH BACK !!!
 
Last edited:
Update.....Just talked to Craig, server is toast and they have to build a new server then move all the members names, threads, posts and pictures so it will be down for awhile.
Marty... I'll post the email we got from the server company, we have a dedicated server so no one else is on it...

So the engineers are going to build a new server which has better specs:
Once thats built, they are going to attempt to connect/mount the drive form the old server so they can migrate the data to the new server.
I will update you as they update me,
Thanks,
 
T_H you NEVER CEASE to AMAZE ME>1!! This site sure is LUCKY to have the LIKE of you here :) CAN I BORROW $%,000 till i get my brother straightend out ? HE's a HUNCH BACK !!!
I'm just passing on info I learned from Craig. Many members here may not remember when TN crashed and had to be rebuilt, this was before current owners. TNet was down at least a week then.
 
Marty... I'll post the email we got from the server company, we have a dedicated server so no one else is on it...
Thanks for sharing that here Craig!

I have the utmost confidence in the owner of The Friendly that we will be back up and running soon!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom