What's new

Follow up on Well!! I HIT GOLD!!

mirage hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL
I looked the gold dollar over and yes there is a mint date on the edge of the coin!! It is a 2007. I found it in a school play ground in The play area where the slides and monkey bars are! The elementary schools are easy to finds coins but you probably wont find old coins in the play area. I have found coins in the open fields but take alot more work!! I also hit a high school field around the practice baseball field benches! Boy alot of trash but did pull .60 cents I am still looking for an old house to search if I can get permission!! No luck yet!! ??? So I guess it is the schools utill I find a house and permission!!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! Parents are crazy to give their kids stuff like that! Congrats.
 
Gold dollar? Is it a Sacagawan? Not gold. Where's the picture? HH, Mike
 
It's probably the Presidential Coin of George Washington. Those are new coins for 2007 in the US, Gold with the date on the edge (side) of the coin.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom