Font Toolbar......

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Trivial issue but when I click on the font toolbar when making a post everything is grayed/dimmed out. Obviously it can't be used/accessed.

This is on my Android phone, and I'm using the Samsung Internet app. Never had the issue before, so I don't know what the cause is.

See screenshot below, to see what I'm referring to.

Screenshot_20230428-171308_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trivial issue but when I click on the font toolbar when making a post everything is grayed/dimmed out. Obviously it can't be used/accessed.

This is on my Android phone, and I'm using the Samsung Internet app. Never had the issue before, so I don't know what the cause is.

See screenshot below, to see what I'm referring to.

View attachment 2080996
I had that happen also.
TH told me how to fix it, but I forget.
Found it

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you go to the link pepperj supplied. Here it is again.

OP
OP
Retired Sarge

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you go to the link pepperj supplied. Here it is again.

Yes got the link......Even when I hit the 3 dots to expand the header they are still dimmed/grayed out. See screenshot in post right above.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Did that, along with closing the tab, closing Samsung Internet, and logging out of TNet, restarting my phone...no joy!

It's probably something stupidly simple that I'm overlooking.
I know that it can be so easy for folks, but it's a brain teaser for me most times.
Good to know that you have it sorted.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for a brackets button [ ] and click it. That toggles the BBcode editor or WYSIWYG. It may be under the 3 dots to the furthest right. Or you may have to go into Portrait mode to make the editor wide enough to see it..

Highlighted in image below.

editor.jpg

OP
OP
Retired Sarge

Retired Sarge

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2009
Panama City Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Look for a brackets button [ ] and click it. That toggles the BBcode editor or WYSIWYG. It may be under the 3 dots to the furthest right. Or you may have to go into Portrait mode to make the editor wide enough to see it..

Highlighted in image below.

View attachment 2083941

Thank you very much, that turned the dang toolbar back on for me. I've tried everything possible since the original post, and finally just gave up. Now, thanks to you, I've got it working again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread